mercoledì 28 marzo 2012


Ehi everyone...how are you??? finally I've my new shoe...a big white shoe with heel!!!!! 25 days ago I broke my foot playing football, a girl kicked my foot and this is the result, 20 days of gypsum plasterand 20 heavier!So I spend my time soaking up the sun and keeping me informed on everything that I like! Today I had to make a bride makeup, but I couldn't because of the foot, then I will do next week! I'll put the photos! She has a fair complexion with green eyes, she wants a natural make-up.I know that with a green and brown gradient will look great!Some months ago I bought brushes of Samantha from Pixiwoo, do you know them? they are British make up artist, really good! two sisters! I bought the set for the eyes, the face and the brush to the powderand a greater the blush, I must say I really like, are soft and manageable ... I will use them to make sure your wedding makeup,if I can I'll make a video where I show you how to make a perfect wedding make up ... now I leave you ... see you soon and leave me a message if you want to write me!!
Ciaoooooo
sorry for my English a few times I translated with google translator!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento